Places to go; Things to see

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The begining of May

Well the month of May has begun and I have this wonderful new blog design. I have a mission in place to get back on track and I am feeling good about me.

So far I am three for three on working out in the month of May, and two for three eating chocolate.

Don't ask me, I do good things for my body and then stuff it up. Work in progress, a work in progress, but I am getting there. The real challenge will be going to the gym this week-end. I am working and so I will not be able to get to the gym during it's open hours, so I will need to do something else. I am thinking I may go in to work just a little bit earlier and do a power walk through the city.

I'll let you know how I go.

It seems to me that I have to be all or nothing when it comes to working out. I feel like I need to do the marathon of gym sessions in order to get back into going at all. So that I don't burn out I have so far done a couple of group sessions and then a quite day of just some treadmill time. I figure if I just keep going I will get into the rhythm of going.

Here is the month so far :o)
The more pink the better
I want to see mostly pink on this calendar at the end of the month - wish me will power :o)

Happy Hump Day everyone.

7 comments:

  1. I wish you will power and LOVE the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Sam, I completely understand the all or nothing feeling about the workout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of willpower-y pink thoughts your way. YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goooo Pink! You can do it. If all else fails, get yourself a crazy dog from the pound that needs to run about 5 miles a day to be calm. It works wonders for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute design for sure!

    I'm a lot like you in the feast or famine department. I have to remind myself not to get burned out and chuck it. :) Good luck! You will be fit as a fiddle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good way to keep track of your exercising!

    ReplyDelete