Places to go; Things to see

Friday, May 27, 2011

Quick update :o)

This 12WBT is going great!!

Official weigh in day is Wednesday:

118.4 kg (261lb)

That is a loss of 3.1kg (6.8lb)

And it wasn't even a full week!!!! I can't wait to see the results on Sunday for MY official weigh in day. I checked the scale this morning and it said 117.7kg (259.3lb) So I am nearly officially in the 250's pound wise. I have been aiming for that for ages (or so it seems)

As for the band, I'm still deciding on if I do need an adjustment to it. The foods I have been eating this week are not what I would normally eat - I think that has been a major part of the plateau problem - and while I do still need a small healthy snack in between main meals. I am not sure that I do need another fill. I can still only eat small portions, and as the food isn't as heavy as what I usually eat, I am thinking that could be some of the problem.

Either way, I am enjoying the food - and yes I am very surprised about that as it involves food that I usually don't like. Things like the herb dill - never liked it, but I had a vegetable salad with a dill yoghurt's dressing the other night and loved it. Tonight I am making broccoli soup, and I am not a fan of the broccoli, but I am going to try it and if the rest of the week is anything to go by, I will love it too :o)

On the exercise side of things, I am sore!!! But it is a good sore, so a bare it with pride as a sign that my muscles are working and I am burning lots of calories. Today will be an easy day - Yoga DVD and a walk. the slowest day of the week, before tomorrow when I need to do a supper session. I am planning on doing a Body Attack class at the gym and then the strength and stretch exercises that are in the plan. Sunday is the day of rest. So I will be looking forward to a relaxing day and just take Blondie for a walk in the park.

So that is the beginning of my Friday. Now I am off to work and then it the week end :o)

Have a great day everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go girl....so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great loss! I LOVE Dill! I had never had it until a few months ago and on a whim, decided to put some in a tomato & cucumber salad. Amazing what a little bit can do. I use it every mayonnaise based salad now.

    This plan sounds like it's working. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Round 1 and loved it! Lost 12.5kg in 12 weeks! Am starting it again now so that I can be ready to do Round 3 with everyone else. The food is nice hey!

    ReplyDelete