Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, June 4, 2011

BYOC Saturday!!!!! ♥♪ Bring Your Own Crazy ♥♪

It’s FRIDAY SATURDAY in Australia – which means it’s BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy…around these parts. We answer a couple of questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire…and ENJOY!!

1. If you could pick any name on Earth for yourself – would you change yours and what would it be?

On one hand, I do love my name, I always have. But if I was going to pick something else, it would be Toni.  When even I imagine myself being overly adventurous and doing super stuff – you know imagining that I am slim and healthy and can run marathons – I have always used the name Toni. I guess it was a way to distance myself from those events and turn them into little stories to amuse myself. I always thought about being a writer and these stories were my idea of fiction :o)

2. If you’re a worker-outer…what time do you partake in such activities?

There are SO many theories about when it’s best and not best to work out….like the morning is better since you have an empty stomach or the night is not good because you won’t be able to sleep…etc, etc. – so I’d like to hear your theories.

Whenever I can :o) I have to work around my work roster, so most of the time it is after work as there are only two out of five weeks that I can get to the gym before work – and one of those has to be very quick. I would love to be able to get it done first thing in the morning all the time, but that is not really possible when you have to be on a train to work at 5:20am and the gym only opens at 5am. Plus it takes me a good hour after a workout to even cool down enough to have a shower and get ready :o)

3. If you drive a car – what kind is it and if you could drive any car – what would it be?

I drive a small Toyota Echo – I love it, it is a great car, but if I could drive any car I wanted, it would be a jeep – you know the old kind that just look like they have seen it all and can do anything. I just love the look of them. But in reality, they are too big for where I go, and I don’t four wheel drive, so I really don’t see the point.

4. Can you be totally honest in answering this next question and tell me what you think of tattoos? More importantly – what do you think of the people who have tattoos – specifically women?

I love them. I do have four of my own, but having said that I love seeing them on other people as well.

Mind you, I do sometimes wonder what people were thinking when you see what they have. I saw one guy not so long ago with the the characters from the latest Alice in Wonderland movie – you know the one with Johnny Depp? On his legs, he had Johnny Depp’s character and the red queen and Alice. It was absolutely beautiful artwork, but did look a little odd :o) but then he would probably say the same thing to me if he saw my dragon and unicorn!!

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

Blog life has been slow – what with the blogger issues and my real life getting in the way, I have not had a lot of time to keep up with what is going on in everyone’s lives, I am working on getting the balance right.
Real life is so much more hectic. Fitting in cooking, planning, exercising and social life in with work is a big one. Struggled a little this week, but hopefully the plan I have for next week will get things back on track.

That includes finding more time to comment ladies and gents :o) Have a great week end!!

4 comments:

  1. Great BYOC! I haven't seen the new Alice in Wonderland w/Johnney Depp but I like the sounds of that tattoo. Like you though, not sure I get why a guy would have that tattoo'd on him though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice BYOC....you always have great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love me a Jeep, too! Just something about the wind blowing through my hair makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete