Places to go; Things to see

Monday, June 13, 2011

Yesterdays Weigh In

255lbs
Yep, the scale has been good to me yet again. That is down another kilo and a bit from last week.

I know I shouldn't complain, it means I am doing good, but it is a little disheartening when I think back over the week and remember the chocolate I ate and the workouts I missed. I must have been sticking within my calorie counts with out even trying. I know I have been eating a lot less this last week. I have stopped snacking for the most part. I have had a few yogurts as an afternoon snacks, but other than that nothing else this week. So maybe that is the secret. No snacking. Even if it is healthy, the snacking doesn't help.

As for the workouts, all I can think of is that I am messing with the bodies internal settings, work out solid for two weeks and then have a week off, it can't keep up and still loses weight while it catches up with what my body is actually doing. I bet if I was to stay away from the gym this week, it would not give me a loss! So that means I better get my behind to the gym this week :o)

In other just as non exciting news :o) - thew weather has turned cold here in sunny Brisbane. Less than two weeks into winter and I have already had to go out and but thermal under garments. I bought a pair of long johns and two crew tops. I tried them on and felt warm!!!!! It was so good, I bought them and have loved them. I definitely need to get more! especially the long johns, because at the moment I can only wear them once then they have to be washed :o) I just wish I could find my size in them in black as the white ones just can't go under my uniform :o)

I don't know if it is just me, but I really feel the cold these days and I get very grumpy when I can't get cold. As if the people around me don't have enough to put up with, they don't need my to be cold and grumpy as well :o)

Oh well, it is Monday night here and the end to a public holiday long week-end. Back to work tomorrow for another rough week. I hope everyone has a great week :o)

5 comments:

  1. Of course it is not even close to being cold here at the moment but I do have to say in the winter I was a whole lot colder then I remember in previous years! Crazy!

    I did't work out at all last week! I had tiny little bitty losses but I am a slow loser anyway! Okay so we both need to work out this week. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam! I feel the same way sometimes. I had a full solid month of working out every day then last week I missed a few days and I dropped 6lbs WHAT?? Great job on the loss, I'm sure it's encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you get a surprise loss, especially when you haven't worked out. Those are the best kinds. :)

    I wish it would turn cold here, 100 degree days are not my cup of tea. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WISH I were feeling this "cold" everyone's talking about. I'm down almost 60 lbs from last summer (Arizona, USA) and I'm already sweltering and it's only just over 100. Ugh. Maybe in another 10 or so I won't feel like such a sweaty mess.

    ReplyDelete