Places to go; Things to see

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Small goals & an Award

Yep, you ladies are fantastic :o) Thanks to all of you and I know it has helped me a lot.

I stuck to my small challenge to myself. I went to the gym. I did 20min on the treadmill - learning to run, Than I did a body attack class. 854 calories burned in just over an hour :o) That was a great workout to put paid on that challenge.

I am going to stick to small challenges for a while, just to make sure I am honest with myself, and give myself a chance.

So tomorrow I want to challenge myself to go to the gym again. I need to work on consistency, so to the gym again is a start that I need.

Award time :o)
Thanks so much to Amanda for this cute award. I love it.

Now the rules are:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post
 
2. Tell us 10 things about yourself
 
3. Nominate your bloggers
 
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know you have nominated them
Ten Things About Me
  • I was nervous about cutting my hair off, afraid I wouldn't like it, but I love it!!
  • My cat Charlie Brown, loves to sit on my lap when it is NOT convenient for me, like when I am trying to type.
  • I have a serious DVD problem - I just have too many, but I love them all.
  • I can read nothing but vampire books at the moment. I am hooked.
  • I went and saw Saltimbanco on Saturday night. I love the Cirque de Soleil shows. I want to go to Las Vegas so that I can see all the permanent shows that they have there.
  • I love playing Super Mario Bros on my Wii
  • I am thinking of getting a bike so that I can ride to and from the station
  • I hate the cold, have you noticed that from my previous posts :o)
  • Ads on TV frustrate the heck out of my, sometimes enough that I will turn off a favourite show.
  • I am starting to feel that I am able to get back on track with my journey!!!
I am going to nominate Cat and Manda, cause I love their support and blogs.

 I hope you all have a great Hump Wednesday. Cheers

6 comments:

  1. You can get back on track and you will!! Love cirque de soleil as well!! Hoping my hubs surprises me with tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting to the gym. One day at a time.
    I hate the cold too. But it is super HOT here and I am getting to old for this humidity. I need to find a place to live where it is between 70-85 degrees every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award!

    I love Cirque de Soleil! I've been to 2 shows in Vegas and they're just amazing.

    I know you can get back on track...I have no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Sam, thank you so much for the Blog award!

    I love Cirque de Soleil though I've only seen them on TV specials. I would love to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see cirque de soleil too! It looks amazing!!! Great job on getting back on track!
    <3 Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! You have done so well! Attack is one hard class! U jumped in head first! But, it works : )

    ReplyDelete