I have been busy planning the trip of a lifetime :o) At least my trip of a lifetime.
So here is a basic run down of things as they stand:
- Wed 05 Oct: Leave Australia!!!!!! (Can you tell that I am excited about this; it is a first for me)
- We fly into Kuala Lumpur for one night, we'll be doing a Batu Cave Tour and general sight seeing of a busy city
- Fly from there to Paris!!! Arrive at about 9:30am and then make our way directly to London!!!
- Spend a night in London before picking up a car - Yes people I will be driving in the UK. You better get off the roads :o)
- From there we will be driving to Edinburgh, stopping for a night along the way and where ever else takes our fancy.
- 4 nights in an Edinburgh B&B; so that we can explore the city and do day trips to Loch Ness and other great tourist trap sites :o)
- Then back to London, again with a night stop over on the way and once there we will hand back the car - don't need that in London - I'm not that crazy.
- 9 nights in a London B&B, here we will be doing the London Eye, lots and lots of touristy things, day trips to Bath and Stonehenge.
- Then we have a very early flight from Gatwick to Marseilles (bus transfer will be leaving London at 4:00am - don't know what I was thing when I booked a 6:40 flight)
- Then we will pick up another car for 4 nights in Avignon. I want to visit all the Roman sites in this area of France and enjoy the scenery.
- Train to Paris where we will spend our last 8 nights. Here is where I want to get lost looking through the Louver, have lunch under the Eiffel Tower and cruise down the Seine.
- We will also visit Disneyland!!!!! Can't wait for this one :o)
- Unfortunately; after all this we do have to leave :(
- We'll be flying home, again via a nights stay in Kuala Lumpur, this time we have a visit to an Elephant Sanctuary - we will be able to feed them and help bath them - sounds smelly but a lot of fun!
- And after all this I will arrive back home on Monday 07 November!!!!
I am very excited.
TWO WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!