Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Unfill....

I spent 5 months in denial about being too tight. I finally went back to my surgeon yesterday for a small unfill and already I do feel relief.

By the way in the last five months I have only lost 7kg (15lb), I am hoping the unfill will allow me to lose that much in a month or two. The difference between being too tight and just right is small, but the difference in what we can eat is very big. I wasn't loosing a lot of weight because I couldn't eat very much of the right stuff, so I was eating a lot of the slider foods.

So I finally took a small step towards helping put all my other steps together.

My walks are going well. At least an hour on three nights this week. Thursday and Friday were a bust, but that was due to an eye appointment on Thursday and my unfill on Friday. But tomorrow I have swimming so that will be another good workout for me.

And the holiday planning is moving along. I have taken some or your advice and reduced the number of moves we are going to be making. I just don't think the many moves are going to do me any good, especially as this is my first trip overseas and I want to more of them, so I don't want to scare myself off :o)

I'm off for another night. Hope everyone is safe and well.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the unfill! Did you have any reflux or issues with being to tight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally figured out what you needed to do, I hope you'll continue your success now with your unfill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better with the unfill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard over and over that people who are too tight tend not to lose. Good for you for recognizing it! I hope this unfill is just the ticket you need to jumpstart your losses.

    ReplyDelete