Places to go; Things to see

Monday, November 28, 2011

Back to Work.....

So I'm off to work for the first time in 8 weeks. I can't believe it's been so long and yet I have not missed it at all. The time off hs been great, about the only thing I have missed is the regular social interaction. It really has highlighted that most of my social outlets are based on work. Outside of that I only have blogging and a small amount of family, plus a once a month meet up with some other bandsters. But I was away for the last two of them, so it seems like ages since I have see them and I feel so out of the loop.

So, work..... Yep, I really have enjoyed the last 8 weeks. Five amazing weeks away were I really did have the time of my life, and then followed up with three weeks of doing very little. I have nearly finished one of the three photo books that I have to do, and I have finished the calendar for my sister and also desk calendars for me and my mum. The only one I need to order now is a wall calendar for home. But as I have vouchers for the web site, the one calendar will not be enough, so I will need to finish up the book first.

I got the results from my blood work back, all is good, so the being tired is just me. I am a little low in the vitamin D area, so my doctor recommended I start taking that, but that I do not need to take any multi vitamins. That is good. He'll recheck the levels in two months. But untill then i just need to remember to take my vit D :o)

See how easy I get of the topic of work :o) I really don't know what I will be walking into when I get there, and that is the only thing that does worry me. I stopped in at work on Wednesday to meet a friend for drinks and it seemed okay, but the lady that replaced me while I was away had already left for the day. And I haven't checked my work emails. I wonder how many there will be. Thousands would be my guess, due to the amount we normally receive on a daily bases.

Good thoughts, good thoughts.. That is what I need to remember. And my December goals, drink more water, chew well and get the exercise in. As long as I stick to those, I will be fine. All of these things will help me not stress at work and achieve my weight loss goals. (by the way, my fill doesn't seem to have kicked in) But enough on that.

I hope everyone has a great week And that everyone that celebrates it had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend. Talk soon :o)

Posted via DraftCraft app

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow, 8 weeks off! I can't even imagine. Here in the states,if they can manage without you for more than 2 weeks, they might as well replace you.
    I'm glad you had such a fabulous time.
    Get some good sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely even take a whole week off much less that extended! The longest I was ever away from work was when I had my kids and that was 12 weeks. I felt lost when I came back. Good luck with your return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day back to work today :)

    ReplyDelete