Places to go; Things to see

Friday, November 25, 2011

December goals and the Skinny Santa Challenge


So I have been doing a lot of thinking on what I want to achieve in December.

Water: 8 glasses a day
Exercise: 600 minutes in the month
Bandster behavior habit: chew well in every meal and take my time as a good bandster should

I will update my blog on these goals weekly, Fridays along with my weigh in. But I am not going to concentrate on getting e weigh loss this month. I know I'm participating in the Skinny Santa Challenge, but knowing me, I'll do better in it if I'm not trying for the weight loss :o) I'm quirky that way.

Now the festive season is apon us and that means lots of food and drinks.

I have two work Christmas parties to attend very soon. The first is next Saturday and it's our team event down on the Gold Coast, we have even booked rooms for the night so that we can all drink and not worry about the hour or two drive home. Then the following Saturday I have the party for the main office, it's in the city And should be as taxing, I will just have to wait and see how I go with the oth of them.

Okay, onto the Skinny Santa Challenge

25 November - 253.7lb (115.1kg)
18 November - 254lb (115.2kg)
Start of the challenge - 256lb (116.1kg)

Yep, a great big loss of 0.3 pounds!!!!!! I need to get started on those December goals :o) and I think that is all I will say on that for the moment. Everyone have a great week-end! By the way, I got some fill and so far it seems to be okay.

Posted via DraftCraft app

1 comment:

  1. They look like pretty good goals to me. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete