Places to go; Things to see

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Recovery

So I think I am pretty much over the jet lag, I really think it helped to have the break in Kuala Lumpur on the way home, as that was when there was the biggest time difference. it meant that when we did fly home there was only a two hour time difference from the last time we slept.


I actually made myself go to the gym this morning. I realised that if I didn't go, I never would. it was pretty good, due to all the walking I have done, I had no problem. I really though I would be out of breathe, it's been over two months since I have been to the gym as I hadn't been for a while before I left.


I am also trying very hard to get on track with my eating, so I have been cooking dinner since we got back, simple things let fish and salad or spaghetti with a tomato based sauce and not the cabonara like I was eating all the time while away. I am going to be starting a challenge on Friday started by a blogger that I found through someone elses blog :o) I love this community!!

The challenge is the Skinny Santa Challenge and is the brilliant idea of Stace over at Ready to Realise and will run for six weeks, this Friday 11 November until Friday 23 December. And all the participates will buy the winner a $10.00 gift certificate to the winners choice of shops. Now who couldn't do with a bunch of $10.00 vouchers for Christmas :o)

I am enjoying catching up on the blogs. I can't believe how many I am following, I am trying to comment on all and read some of the past postings as well as the latest; but I am really sorry if I have missed any. I am still working on it. Okay, I am getting back to my second week away!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're getting back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting back to the gym, that first step is the hardest!

    ReplyDelete