Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Skinny Santa Challenge: Week 1

Okay, so I was supposed to do this yesterday, but I forgot, because that is what I do lately. I need to list 5 stores I would like to receive gift vouchers from in the rare case that I win.... anyway; here they are:
Itunes
Amazon
JB hi-fi (Australia)
City Chic (Australia)
Big W (Australia)

Looking at this makes me realise I am still not a shopper :o)

So anyway, I weighed myself for this challenge and I was not very happy to discover that I am now at 116.1 kg (256 lb) Even with the exercise and healthy food I have gained 2 kilos in 5 days, I am hoping that is water or something, because I am not going backwards, I refuse to go backwards. I know I'm not walking 4 - 8 hours a day, but I didn't think I was doing enough damage to reverse my holiday loss by that much!!

I have a lot of work to do!!!!

My main goal for this challenge is to get below 110kg and stay there... I am sick and tired of the teens that I have been in for way too long!!

7 comments:

  1. Hey girl! New follower!! Look forward to catching up on your journey!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this Sam! Don't let a small gain get into your head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck-- challenges can be great motivators so keep on working!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck!! i know you can do it! stay motivated and make good food choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck.. Sound like you are working hard..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep that great attitude. You can do this...love the button too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can get that weight off, no worries.

    Just make better choices, food log if you're not already, and keep a great attitude! :)

    ReplyDelete