Places to go; Things to see

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A definite goal I want to set

I was down at the beach with Tori and Kim yesterday and I know a goal I want to achieve for next Christmas!

This is them on Tuesday when they went for a ride with of our friends on motorcycles, they had a blast and a video was taken while they were riding, can't wait to see it :o) {Tori is in the Elmo hat and Kim has on the Cookie Monster head}

I want to be ale to enjoy an outing to the beach with them.

I have never enjoyed going to the beach because I have never been comfortable in a bathing suit in front of people. Now I know that even at goal I will still have the problem of excess skin, especially around my thighs, i am sure if i worked out 10 times a day i could maybe get around that fact, but the truth is, I do not see myself getting a great body at goal without some plastic surgery, and I am almost good with that, I am working on it.

But I want to go to the beach and not feel so self concious, today I sat on the beach for a while and stayed in my shorts and then when it got too hot, I went and sat under a tree. Which I am enjoying as well, don't get me wrong.

Look at that beautiful sky behind me :o) I do love summer time, I just wish I was in better shape to enjoy it more, and I know I will be next year, but that didnt stop me from being a little down that I didn't have the nerve to take my shorts off and go for a swim in the surf, cause it did look very inviting and I don't have swimming shorts to wear over my swimmers, I have only swum in a pool with a training squad and shorts just don't work there :p

So I am sure there is going to be a lot of work involved in this new goal for me, especially as it is more mental than anything else, but I am willing to work on it if it means I can enjoy more time with my niece :o)

5 comments:

  1. Public comfort in a bathing suit? Ah! The dream of fatties everywhere! This is a big one for me too...Not just beaches, public pools, water parks, the river. *sigh* I'm hoping I'll be feeling better by the time summer rolls around in the States. You'll get there sweetie! We both will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I want to take a stroll on the beach sans cover-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never in my life have i not been horribly comfortable in a swimsuit... would love to change that some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, you've done so well and come so far, I know you can achieve this goal next year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year-- loved your last word and also this post.
    You can do it-- never give up!

    ReplyDelete