Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas :o)

Twas' the night before Christmas and I just a quick post to wish everyone all over the world and very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday :o)

I hope you all get to spend some quality time with your family and friends.

I am looking forward to a Christmas lunch with my Mum and friends and then on Boxing Day, while I have an early start at work, my Mum will be picking up Tori and her friend Kim from the airport for their two week visit.

We have a few Christmas presents wrapped and ready for them both along with a stocking filled with trinkets and sweets. Christmas is always more fun when there are gifts to exchange and friends to share it with :o)

I am also glad to have everyone in blogland and count you all as friends and family. The support you have offered my throughout the year is inspiring, and I know that with your support I will get through my journey and I hope that I can help you through yours  :o)

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Sam. Have a great day with your loved ones. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Sam, Have fun and enjoy your visit with your niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a merry, musical christmastime to you too! ENjoy!

    ReplyDelete