Places to go; Things to see

Friday, December 23, 2011

Sp@nx and the final Skinny Santa Challenge day

OMG!!!!! I put on a pair of Sp@nx this morning for the first time and i am a total convert :o)

These may be a b!tch to put on, but once that's completed, they are amazing! I had to take measurements of my hips and thigh when I put them on ad they have shaved nearly 10cm (4in) off the hip and 7cm (3in) off the thighs. I was amazed! And I can't believe how comfy they are on! All the shape wear I have ever tried (& that isn't too many, cause you can't get a lot above a size 16 hear in Australia) but the ones I have tried always felt like I was in a still box and not able to freely move. These things hold me in even better that any previously tried brand and I am still able to move, bend, walk comfortably.

The only problem is they cost me $70.00 bucks and I only have one pair. Mind you, I just did a quick search on line and I can get them from overseas for $30.00 US and postage will only be $10.00, so I will definitely be buying and i rating from the US.

Okay, so now that I have got that bit of info out...... Results from my weight in this morning:

23 December - 246.5lb (111.8kg)
16 December - 248 lb (112.5 kg)
09 December - 247.1lb (112.1kg)
02 December - 250.6lb (113.7kg)
25 November - 253.7lb (115.1kg)
18 November - 254lb (115.2kg)
Start of the challenge - 256lb (116.1kg)

:o)

I am really pleased with these results. Not only did I loose the 1.1lb that I gained last week, but I also lost another 0.6lbs. Soo much better than what I was expecting with the all the pre Christmas eating that has happened at work this week.

So in the six weeks of the challenge I lost 9.5lb or 4.3kg. And while I am really happy with that loss, I know it's not going to be enough to win, so I can't wait to see who I'm buying the voucher for :o)

On a side note to this, I have really enjoyed this challenge, it would have to be one of the few, were I have actually lost a decent amount of weight. Usually when I sign up I have a great first week and then over the course of the challenge, gain it back and the bounce around that number for the whole challenge.

So I just want to give a great big shout out to Stace @
Ready to Realize for starting this challenge. I have really enjoyed it :o)

Now I am off to work and the Christmas party of food, food and no alcohol - we have a zero tolerance for alcohol in our workplace ):  (I miss the first Christmas I had here were they supplied wine and beer!!)

9 comments:

  1. Well done Sam, you've done really well, especially given all the yummy stuff around at this time of year.

    Can you have a zero tolerance policy for zero tolerance policies on alcohol at Christmas? Have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a spanx but I shrunk out of it. I only wore it once. Congrats on such an incredibly successful challenge girlfriend. YOU are a rockstar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some spanx!!-You must let me know the US site, if you order some, Thanks PS Great weight loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must've been a worldwide phenomenon as most places don't allow alcohol at the Christmas parties here either. I tried a generic spanx once...like fauxspanx or something...not as good. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the challenge - you might win you never know! :)

    And I want some Spanx, too... I gotta find a pair on sale first, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job!! It was a great way to keep me in check too! I am waiting for a bunch more weigh ins and then I will be able to figure out the winner. I think it is pretty close though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some Spanx and it is quite a funny site to see me in a bathroom stall trying to those damn things up and down...but I like what they do for ya!

    You did AWESOME on the Skinny Santa challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your weight loss, you did great! I am a spanx queen now, I could live in mine HA HA I found a pair on Amazin.com for like $10, Im actually going to order another pair that's smaller, it stays in place all day long and is comfy.

    ReplyDelete