Places to go; Things to see

Friday, December 9, 2011

SSC, Goals & update on my stomach

First up, here is my weekly weigh in for the Skinny Santa Challenge:

09 December - 247.1lb (112.1kg)
02 December - 250.6lb (113.7kg)
25 November - 253.7lb (115.1kg)
18 November - 254lb (115.2kg)
Start of the challenge - 256lb (116.1kg)

As you can see I lost another kilo. Very happy with that, I just wish I could claim more points for it as I am fully aware that this stomach thing of mine had more to do with it then the following goals :o)

So, how did I go with my goals?

Drink Water - have only reached goal three times in the past week.
Chew well - DONE (with what little food i have eaten)
Exercise - so far this month I have clocked 40 mins (and that was on Dec 01)

So not so good this week. I can make all the excuses I want, and know that I that the biggest excuse is that's have not been feeling well. To be honest I don't think I could have exercised even if I wanted too. At least not the last three days, but that still leaves four days were I made the decision not to exercise. Mainly because I didn't feel like it.

That is not an excuse, that is a pitiful reason. And I have made a promise to myself that there will be no more excuses to avoid the things I need to do.

It just irrates me that my motivation gets side stepped, did I know that I was going to get sick and so that is why my motivate kicked in?

I sometimes wonder, because every time I change for the better, it seems I get sick and have to delay the action, there by failing before I even start.

Which leads to the update. I do not know what is going on with me at the moment, but what ever is in my system is working its way through me and all I can do is pray that it leaves soon!!!!!! I have had enough of feeling crappy. I am still getting a few spasms in the stomach region when I eat, but nothing major. I haven't thrown up again (which I am very thankful for) but I just want this over with.

The good news is that it feels like it is lessening, so I can only hope that it is ending, and that I am not just getting used to it.

And after all that jibber jabber; I just want to say thanks for all your kind words, and TGIF :o)

Have a great week end.

Posted via DraftCraft app

5 comments:

  1. Great work! We are the same weight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great loss. Sorry you are not feeling 100% yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regardless of WHY the weight came off, claim it! It's yours! I do hope you feel better soon...nothing worse than stomach bugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you on the challenge progress! I will think good thoughts about your avoiding any illnesses this winter.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete