It’s Saturday in Australia! That means it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! A little ditty you can participate in on Fridays to get to know your fellow blogger better and to give your blogging brain a break. Copy and paste to your own blog and ENJOY!!
Special thanks goes out to the fellow Jedi Kittens – Linda and Stef – for supplying Drazil with every single question this week!
No theme today – just massively random!
1. Do you have a favorite traditional “birthday meal”? If yes – what is it and what is the meaning behind it?
My birthday tradition comes from growing up, your birthday meant you got to choose the take out for dinner :o) I loved spare ribs, we didn't have it very often as it was on the other side of town and was a little bit expensive, so as a birthday treat it was great. The smoked ribs smothered in BBQ sauce with corn and potato on the side :o) brings back memories of fun drives and good times with my family!
2. If you’ve lost weight, has your style changed since you lost weight? Or what's your dream purchase when you do lose weight/hit goal?
I want my style to change, I sort of didn't have one when I was at my biggest, currently I do enjoy wearing jeans, but I really want to be able to wear skirts and dresses and look good in them. The actual style is still to be determined. I am actually thinking of hiring a stylist to help me find a style that looks good and that I like! But that will be closer to goal!
3. Pick one question of the following two to answer: Who is your favorite Muppet and why? Or who is your favorite Smurf and why?
I have to say Miss Piggy, she has always had the confidence that I always felt lacking :o)
4. When you buy a lotion or after bath spray or body spray or candle (not perfume) – what’s the “flavor” you always find yourself loving the most?
I have always been a fan of White Musk, loved that ever since I first smelt it at the Body shop!
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.
Real life is - Blah.... I just can't get into any sort of routine. It almost feels like I'm getting sick, but not, I am just really run down and ever so tired!
Blogland is - Much better. I love the motivation and inspiration I read, I am just having a little problem getting that motivation over to the real world :p
Have a great weekend my friends :o)
Posted via DraftCraft app