Places to go; Things to see

Monday, January 23, 2012

I Suck at Planning, but had a Great Saturday Night

So maybe not completely, I did fine during the day on Saturday, but have spent the evening drinking with the gals (J & M) from work and enjoying great home cooked meat pies, and tiramisu moose :o) it was a great girl's Saturday night without the really loud music if we had gone out.

Sunday morning, I had a little bit of a hangover and a bit dehydrated.

Nothing that a good healthy breakfast (later that morning) and the harsh reality of a full shift at work won't cure :o) Yes, I am working a full 7 & 1/2 hours on a Sunday, the good news is it is great over time, the bad news is it is day six of an eleven day work stretch. And I just can't call in sick today,cause I'd feel way to guilty :p

Now I did weigh in on Friday like I was supposed too.

And as expected I had done a little bit too much damage before I reined myself in to see a loss. The number was 111.4kg or 245.6lbs so that is up 0.7kg or 1.5lb. Could be worse, but should have been a lot better.

The good news is I am still fully committed (even if my saturday night may have you thinking I'm off the wagon again) I am not! Other than the lots of liquid calories, oh yeah and the dessert, saturday night was very healthy (wish I had remembered to take a photo) the home made pies were full of very lean mince, lots of veges and the pastry was thin, thin, thin, mostly cause we didn't have enough and so had to roll out the last of the puff pastry J had to fit all the pie cases. It made them taste even better, cause it wasn't bogged down with so much pastry. And then we served it with a beautiful salad of lettuce, tomato and avocado with a spinach dip dressing.

All in all it wasn't a bad week end, now it's Monday morning and again I'm off to the work mine :o) to be honest I feel worse this morning than I did Sunday but we will see how the day progresses, all set for the day of eating.

I am actually noticing that I need to work a little on my dinner and afternoon snack, if not careful I can easily blow my day. I am hoping this has mainly been due to not being 100% and is not the standard, but I do know I need to be careful and follow my plan.

So Happy Monday everyone, I hope we all have a great week and good luck Sarah on quitting the smokes :o) I know she can do it!!

Posted via DraftCraft app

2 comments:

  1. Awww thanks hun on the wishes, I am ready to let it go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those girls nights are totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete