Places to go; Things to see

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tag.... You're it :o)

I was tagged by Rockband Barbie :o)

The Rules :o)
1. Post these rules. 
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!

My random 11 :o)
1. I bought a lipstick today
2. I am trying to use my own photos in my blog these days and not use random links on the net
3. I secretly miss being ale to chow down on a huge who0per burger
4. I didn't know my cat Charlie Brown was a girl until we took her to be de-sexed
5. Being banded is the best thing that I have ever done for myself
6. I need to buy new underwear, my are getting too big :o)
7. I am actually surprised that Justine Timberlake is not too bad as an actor.
8. Walked after work this afternoon and it was very hot and humid, but I could have kept going. Getting fitter every day.
9. I can't wait until the last Twilight movie comes out.
10. Enjoying reruns of Castle right now
11. I will be getting to meet Margaret Fulton in person later this year :o)

Rockband Barbie's questions: 
1. How often do you grocery shop? I try for once a week, but sometimes it is more like once a month and then nipping in for one or two things that I need along the way - not the best.
2. Do you shower in the morning or at night? Every morning and after workouts as well if I do that at night.
3. What is your favorite place to shop? Has always been music stores, because I hated clothes shopping, but I am coming around and am starting to enjoy looking at the clothes that I will soon be able to fit into :o)
4. What is you favorite spice? Moroccan spice mix
5. What is the best date you have ever had? Too long ago to remember :p
6. Who is your celebrity crush? Brendan Fraser
7. What is your favorite season? Spring, not to hot and they are full of beautiful days.
8. What movie always makes you cry? Anything with a soppy ending.
9. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? Right
10. What is your favorite candy? M&Ms
11. What was your first job? Worked in a bakery

My Questions :o)
1.  How often do you have to wash your hair?
2. What's your daly goal for protein intake?
3. Favorite item on the work desk?
4. Who would you pick to solve your murder: criminal minds team or CSI?
5. What is your favorite flower?
6. What book are you reading now?
7. What is your favorite sport?
8. Are you usually late, early or always on time when meeting with someone?
9. Have you / would you ever bungee jump?
10. What would be your dream career?
11. Do you believe in first love?

And who I am tagging?
1. Sarah
2. Jess
3. Ronnie
4. Beth
5. Debi
6. Ashleigh
7. Camille
8. Blossom
9. Tully
10. Airlz
11. Tracy

Posted via DraftCraft app

3 comments:

  1. Hehe. It seems that all of us former fatties still walk around in big underwear. I wonder why that is. Probably 'cause nobody sees it. I'm making a resolution to buy new, smaller underwear by the end of February. We deserve it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wrote out my 11 things (right before I saw you tagged me as well) and I admitted to wearing my fatty drawers still. WEIRD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does one go about getting tag in these things?

    http://weightlossthesearchfortheskinnierme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete