Places to go; Things to see

Monday, January 16, 2012

What am I Doing?


Yeah, it's another Monday morning and once again I am at a loss as to what i am doing to myself!

This weighing in very two weeks is nit working. I checked the scale yesterday and I have gone from 110.7kg at my last weigh in to 112.1kg! gauned and now i only have four days to loss that extra 1.5 before it goes on my weight loss record!

As much as I hate it, I am going to track food!! Exercise daily!!

In fact the only good tick on my report for las week is that I have gotten my water in everyday!

I can try and blame this on many things, I have been tired, I have hot... I'm just sick of the excuses I can manage to come up with, so I am not even going to try.

I have seen the Yoda philosophy on a few blogs lately and I like it :o)


I need to start living by this and stop crapping on about what I have not been doing.

Sorry for the pity party so early on a Monday morning! I just needed to vent and get myself out of whatever funk I have waded into!

I hope we all have a great Monday :o)

Posted via DraftCraft app

4 comments:

  1. Well it really depends on how you look at it. Have you used the "I'm not weighing in for x days" as an excuse to not think about what you're eating or how much exercise you're doing?

    If you aren't, then it might still be work (and have all the original benefits that made you decide to try it). If it hasn't at least you gave it a go.

    Regardless, you can do this. You will get there, just keep going. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this week goes great...and don't let the scale tell you how you have done. How have you done? If the water was your goal than you did great. If eating or exercise was and you did what you planned you did great. Keep working it and it will come off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I retain fluid when it's hot out,so maybe that's some of it , and if not, you will get into the mode again,step by step :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're finding a way to crawl out of the funk you're in - I KNOW it's hard. I haven't seen a real loss in a few weeks either. It's rough!

    ReplyDelete