Places to go; Things to see

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Make a List from Monday


This one is late, but the idea came from Robyn :o)

The category for Make A List Monday is: Places you would like to visit in the world again or for the first time.  It can be a Country, State, City, Park, place of interest, amusement park, or whatever you are interested in visiting.

Here is my list:
1. Peru - trekking along the Inca trail
2. Egypt - I will get there one day
3. Paris - to return there and explorer some more
4. Africa - animal safari anyone?
5. Scotland - I didn't spend enough time there

6. USA - I don't think six months would be enough time to see everything on my list
7. Canada - another beautiful place 
8. Cambodia - the temples and juggles look so amazing 
9. Northern Territory - yep I do have some of Australia on my list, and this is a territory that I could spend a lot of time in. 
10. New Zealand - the mountains look so gorgeous


So there is my list, a bit late, but I've been busy living in self denial :p but don't worry I'm working on it! Happy Wednesday everyone.

Oh and thanks for all your comments on my Sunday Snaps, next week's topic will be 'texture' so I am busy looking at things that are full of texture.

Posted via DraftCraft app

4 comments:

  1. Great list! It's funny...I didn't have much interest in going to Australia (outside of Crocodile Dundee...I didn't have much exposure) but now after following so many bloggers who live there, I'd love to go and see all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Africa should have been on my list too! I would love to go on a safari.
    If you do make to the USA, you can stay with me while you visit the east coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great places. Come visit me in Canada, although I'm East and the mountains are in the west. I adored New Zealand. It's as beautiful and peaceful as the pics show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 months wouldn't be enough... there's too much to do here! I hope you come someday, though. :)

    ReplyDelete