Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sam's Sunday Snaps - Broken

Sam's Sunday Snaps - Broken 20120219
So this is a habit I long ago broke, smoking! I found this reminant of that habit the other day. My Mum has only stopped smoking about 18 months ago and we still occassionally have friends over that still smoke, but not in the house, this little trolley with it's ashtray is on the retaining wall in our garden, just waiting for those infrequent visitors that still smoke.

It came to mind when I was thinking of this weeks topic, it was either this or I was going to have to actually brake something, and I didn't want to do that :p

Next week will be 'Gathering'...stay tuned :o)

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love that little shopping cart! I threw out everything related to smoking that was in our house or outside of our house. I did keep a few lighters because I might need them for other uses but everything is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh!!! I love that it's a metephorical "break" as in a habit. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! what a divinely cute little shopping cart!!

    props to you on the quitting smoking girl. my fiance has been fighting the fight for going on 3 years now....wish he could just kick it and be done! not so easily done I guess.

    ReplyDelete