Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sam's Sunday Snaps - Newness

Sam's Sunday Snaps - Newness 20120205
I had been looking and looking around me for something that could represent 'Newness' and I caught Blondie looking at me with her very sad eyes. I realised I had been spending so much time trying to find a 'Newness'  subject that I had been ignoring her a little.

So the newness refers to the perception of me looking at things with new eyes.

I hope that doesn't sound like a cop out on this (cause it it does feel like it a little) but that is really what I saw when I snapped this shot. And yes I did then take her outside for a big run around. She was exhausted and happy soon after this shot.

It is funny how a new project can get you thinking.

So there you have the first of my Sunday Snaps. I am actually still working on a button for it (harder than I thought!) and I have decided to stick to just this blog, I have a hard enough time keeping up with one :o)

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love that sweet little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your best friend got a walk and time with you and you got some exercise and a picture. Sounds like a successful day to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic! I'm glad you'll be posting them here...saves me from having to look elsewhere for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got some time with Miss Blondie, did something great for both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete