Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sam's Sunday Snaps - Texture

Sam's Sunday Snaps - Texture 20120212
Blondie seems to be my muse when it comes to photography. This was earlier this week, we were playing outside with her ball and I just grabbed my camera and took the photo from the ground as she was walking back towards me.

I like taking photos from this angle, it gives a great new view of the world.

Can I just say that this was really not what I was thinking when I was looking for this weeks photo, when I thought of texture, I was thinking of a lovely glass of red wine that was full of texture. I was even going to google all the wine terms I have already forgotten from my two hour wine class in Paris :p  But I didn't have a chance to have a glass of wine this week. I hate drinking alone, so I don't and because I have worked this weekend, there was no dinner or drinks with friends, but that's okay, I can save the wine for another night.

So next weeks topic will be 'broken' - should be interesting to see what I can come up with for that.

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely picture, Sam. :) Can't wait to see next weeks'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are great muse! Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great representation of texture! Between the rocks with the fur and the larger rocks in the background...the smooth wood fence. I'm loving this!

    ReplyDelete