Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sam's Sunday Snaps - Pink

Pink - 20120318
Just a quick shot of part of my garden, I was very surprised to see the frangipani flowers on the ground, I hadn't even noticed that it had been flowering, there are a few more buds on the tree, but no flowers at the moment.

Can I just say that this is my favourite effect on my camera, it takes black and white pictures and just picks up one colour.

So that's another week of Sunday Snaps from me. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Now for next week, the subject will be "time".

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love that feature too! I just got a new camera and I'm starting to get into photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute!! I have never seen that effect before except when messed with on photoshop. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely picture. Well done Sam! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, can't wait to see next weeks' picture. :)

    ReplyDelete