Places to go; Things to see

Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 104 Post-op

Firstly, lets get this over with:

Week 104 post-op weigh in, 
Starting weight: 151.9kg / 334.9lb
last week: 111.7kg / 246.2lb
Current weight: 111.9kb / 246.7lb
Change: gain of 0.2kg / 0.5lb
Total Weight Lost to Date: 40.0kg / 88.2lb

Yes there is a tiny gain. As I mentioned in yesterday's post, there are maybe lots of excuses, but I don't want to list them, they are always the same and you don't need to hear excuses.

So I will once again brush myself off and move forward.

Can I please just say a very big thank you to everyone for their support during my pity party last night. I know I have come a really long way. 40kg / 88lb is a fantastic sucess. If I was never to loose another pound, I would still be very happy with my band amd this journey, but I do not want to stay at this weight, and to get lower, I need to stop sabotaging myself and truly commit, not to you and not to my blog, but to myself.

This Thursday it will have been two years since I had the lapband and looking back, it has been great, not once have I ever regretted my decision,and I think that is the best. I hope you all have a fantastic Monday and week. I know I will :o)

{because I have deemed it so and that is that :p}

Posted via DraftCraft app

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I think it's gonna be a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh-your are doing well. a measly .2 is not a gain it is a maintain in my book. So the coffee thing. My Starbucks gals will totally tell me how to make my coffee at home. Just ask :)

    If they wont tell you where you are I will ask mine. I need to move my coffee habit home too..it is not as fun as sitting in Starbucks and relaxing over my morning Joe..but...so much cheaper and easier to obtain for you on weekends.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picking yourself up and moving forward is great! We all have bad days/weeks/months, but moving on from that is the key. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that .2 isn't much of a gain really. You have made great progress and will continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete