Places to go; Things to see

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pouch Test - Day One

So day one went okay.

Liquids are hard, I drank a bit today.

Breakfast: Protein shake and then coffee
Morning snack: Thai chicken cup a soup
Lunch: Pumkin soup and coffee
Afternoon snack: Protein shake
Dinner: Beef and vege soup

Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill

I also drank about three liters of water.

So for a little while I was feeling a little sloshie :o)

Calorie wise it was around 900 calories and about 90 grams of protein.

I am actually hungry though, which isn't the best, but it is really needed and is only for a one more day. Then I will be able to move on to the soft proteins, can't wait!!!

So one day down and still going, here hoping I get through the next couple just as well :o)

Posted via DraftCraft app

5 comments:

  1. Good for you for doing this!! I think it takes a lot of effort to go full on liquids when you can actually eat. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this! Great start! Email me if you need support, talked off a ledge it just a virtual hog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh... That was supposed to say"HUG". Stupid autocorrect

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do this!!!
    Where did you get the Pouch test from?

    ReplyDelete