Places to go; Things to see

Monday, April 23, 2012

Stranger in the Mirror

I have stopped looking in the mirror again!

I don't see myself anymore, I have started to just see the lips when I apply lipstick, the eyes when I apply eye make up and the clothes that need straightening. I have stopped seeing me.

This means a lot to me, it means that I am falling back into fat mode in my brain!

It means I have to move forward or else I will surely fail! I am really close to failure in my journey at the moment and if I don't take control of my life I can see myself regaining everything I have lost.

This isn't a pity party, it is my wake up call.

I am starting liquids for a few days tomorrow, starting the pouch test. I need to re-commit to myself and my band.

I know I am worth more than what I have been doing to myself lately and so the excuses and non action stop here.

I just want to put this out there so that you know that I am still here and trying to stop the crazy brain action that has been going on here lately. I need to be held accountable for what I am not doing on this journey, just as much as what I am doing for my journey :o)

Feel free to ignore my rambles at the moment.

The true test will be if I come back with advise that I have followed through..... Time will tell.

Posted via DraftCraft app

3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you! Re-committed and working like hell toward success! you got this. Keep posting, good bad and ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Take one day at a time, plan what you are going to do, and your exercise, and focus just on getting through that day. You've come so far already, so you have the proof you can make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOuve done so much already, you can do this!! You've already acknowledged that you have to go back to basics!!! You've started the first step, right!?!
    I look forward to reading your success with all of this :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete