Places to go; Things to see

Monday, May 14, 2012

Been a while....

So I have been absent for a while, have been trying to get back into it, not sure how I have gone, but then it is always a work in progress isn't it. I did do the pouch test and it helped a little, my portions are back on track and the crap food has lessened. But the weight is still steady at the 110-111kg mark.

To try another approach, I have joined a challenge at work, there are about ten of us that are overweight and we are doing a biggest losses challenge, of course the first week of it I am on holidays in tropical north Queensland, living it up, so typical, but I am trying not to let it get to me, there is a lot of walking involved and hopefully that will counteract the treats that is involved. 

Starting weight for the challenge is 110.7kg / 244.1lb and it is going for 8 weeks, so hopefully I will get out of the 110 mark for good, and with some dedication may even see double digits. That is the dream and that is what I will be working towards.

So one more time I am going for a new theme to get back on track. All I can do is cross my fingers and do my best that this time I stick with it.

Okay, this has just been a short post and most of it has been a whinge, sorry, that was not my intention. I promise to be back sooner this time. And I wiill also have holiday pictures. Tropical North Queensland is very pretty and well worth a visit :o)

2 comments:

  1. Sam, I'm confident you can do this. Welcome back darlin'!!!

    ReplyDelete