Places to go; Things to see

Monday, May 28, 2012

Week 114 Post Op

It'sbeen 10 weeks since I have done this.

Week 114 post-op weigh in, 
Starting weight: 151.9kg / 334.9lb
last week: 113.0kg / 249.1lb
Current weight: 110.3kg / 243.2lb
Change: loss of 2.7kg / 5.9lb
Total Weight Lost to Date: 41.6kg / 91.7lb

That my friends, is a new low for me :o)

It took a while, but I guess the broccoli soup helped a lot. This week I am sticking to packed lunches for most of the week. I did up some lamb casserole in the slow cooker, delicious and healthy, it is the only thing I like about winter, being able to enjoy the hearty hot meals, full of veges and lean meats.

So it looks like I did okay on the challenge for work, but I do need to keep up the great work and not let this good result allow for crap eating! Lots of water (although that is what I find hardest in winter) and no snacking :o)

Be back soon, there are these great blogs that I have been neglecting lately and I need to catch up on them :p

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a new low, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celebrate your new low with a pedicure. Nothing like pretty toes to cure the winter blues. You are going to keep going. I'm super excited for you.

    ReplyDelete