Places to go; Things to see

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Week 116 - Post Op - late as usual

Week 116 post-op weigh in, 
Starting weight: 151.9kg / 334.9lb
last week: 109.5kg / 241.4lb
Current weight: 109.4kg / 241.1lb
Change: loss of 0.1kg / 0.3lb
Total Weight Lost to Date: 42.5kg / 93.7lb

I am not complaining about this loss. Because it is a loss :o) No matter how small.

This just proves what alcohol does to your weight loss journey, because that is the only difference between this wei in and the last. I went out for drinks Thursday night and then had another drink on Friday night. And didn't moderate anything else as compensation for it.

So lesson learned and just moving on.

I am having much more luck with the moving on process at the moment. I'm not dwelling on the small things at the moment, so things are looking up. The main difference is that work is actually under control. That seems to be the biggest contributing factor on my mental game! If I get too stressed out about work, I fall apart. So I just have to give up on carong about my work.

Yeah, fat chance of that happening. I take everything too seriously, so when it doesn't work out how it is supposed to, I stress and that just makes everything worse.

I need to work on that, because it is so not healthy for me. And it is definately not good for my weight loss journey, because as soon as I stress, I eat. And not the good stuff either.

So my plan this week is to stay away from the wine and try to get some exercise in. I did get some in last week, but not enough, only two structured sessions, so aiming for three sessions this week, so that it is an improvement on last week, that is all I can aim form.

Oh wait, just remembered I have a high tea to go to on Saturday and there will be wine at that... Okay, no other wine during the week and I will do my very best to get to the gym in the morning before I go (I do like going on Saturday morning - so I should be able to do this).

Trying to stay away from the goals that are just setting myself up for failure. Meaning no more pledges to work out seven days a week.

KISS - keep it simple stupid :o)

I like this saying :o)

Have a great week everyone, hopefully I will find myself updating more than once a week. Time just runs away these days.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love that saying too. I, at the moment, cannot drink any alcohol. My band has decided that it doesn't like it. Sooo good for getting on top of stuff. But with me, it's not the drinking, it's what I eat AFTER i drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big drinker, but when I do drink I gain weight like crazy...like on my vacay. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete