Places to go; Things to see

Monday, July 16, 2012

Two days in a row :o)

First up, because I can't stop myself:

Week 121 post-op weigh in, 
Starting weight: 151.9kg / 334.9lb
week 117: 110.0 kg / 242.5lb
Current weight: 109.4kg / 241.2lb.
Change: loss of 0.6kg / 1.3lb
Total Weight Lost to Date: 42.5kg/ 93.7lb

So that means I have lost an average of 0.15kg / 0.33lb a week :D

What actually has happened is that it has just been going up and down, so at least it has been a down ward motion this week!

And if I am honest with myself, that total loss is going down. This is still back to my previous lowest number on the scale, so it is a good number.

Something Good I Did Today For Me:

Made a healthy packed lunch for tomorrow, includes a small serve of spagetti bolangaise (lots of veg and meat in the sauce, very little pasta); a mandarine for morning tea and a chese stick and ham slices for afternoon tea.

Preparing for the next challenge is just as important as getting through today's :o)

Now, for something random!

As I sit here and watch the TV I realise there is just so much junk on the box! The ads are enough to drive anyone insane and the crap food, no wonder I can't stay away from it. I rarely pay too much attention to the TV, in fact, I usually tape the shows I want to watch and then watch them at a later time so that I can fast forward the ads. But I just have to wonder how much of that info gets in the brain with out us even knowing it.


I really have to wonder if I could survive turning off the box! And I don't think I am even going to try at this time. But it is a great idea for the near future.

I'll be back soon, I hope you all have a great week. For a Monday, today wasn't too bad :p

5 comments:

  1. Preparing for the next challenge is just as important as getting through today's :o)

    I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back!! I would much rather watch a recorded show too so I can skip over ALL those commercials for yummy not good for you food :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TV is my worst vice. Can't seem to stop sitting in front of it every night! :(

    Great job with the weight loss this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Congrats on your weight loss progress! One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Not only do their products help you lose weight, they also help you maintain your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete