Places to go; Things to see

Monday, October 29, 2012

New Week, New Torture

Week 139 post-op weigh in,
Starting weight: 151.9kg / 334.9lb
Last week: 111.5kg / 245.8 lb
Current weight: 110.3 kg / 243.2 lb
Change: loss of 1.2 kg / 2.6 lb
Total Weight Lost to Date: 41.6 kg / 91.7 lb

Wow, look at that, a tight band does work great... But I am still getting some out on Friday. No matter what the scale says, I don't like not being able to easily drink water in the morning. As long as he doesn't take too much out it should be fine.

Although having just said that, it's my time of the month, and contrary to most people it seems, I get looser at this time of the month :(

Had a choc fest yesterday and was very tired, but of course it didn't click until my discovery this morning :o) that choc fest surprises me every month. Yesterday it was fun size milky ways and bountys. I ate about ten of them. Which is actually an improvement as before it could have been the whole bag of 12 bountys and 18 milky ways :p so that is another thing to be thankful about a tight band!

This morning I was able to have all of my yoghurt, not just half that I was managing last week, and lunch of chicken with spinach and feta dip went down very nicely.

Thinking about it, it had better be my periods causing this sudden change in the band! If I get some out only to find out that this is actually the new norm and it was just taking a while to settle dowm, I'll scream :o) But everything should be back to normal by Friday, so hopefully I will have a better idea at then.

I never do trust myself when jugding my band. I keep wondering if I am trying to talk myself out of getting some of the fill out because a tight band means better weight loss, even though I can barely eat and I think I get heart burn with it. Or I think I am talking myself into getting some fill removed, because that means I'll be able to eat more food, even though I do need to be eating a little bit more, I just need to be staying away from the junk food and focus on protein and less on carbs. It gets a little busy in my head at times, as it does in all of us at times I am sure!

But enough complaining :o) My Mondayis now over and I am off to have a bit of an early night. I think all I have leftt in my today is a little blog reading catch up time and sleep time for me. I hope everyone has had a great Monday and the week continues just as nicely.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same troubles in my head about the tightness of the band.
    Experts say that you should be able to eat to judge by how long you stay satisfied between meals.

    ReplyDelete