Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Timing

Yes I am a bit of slacker when it comes to blogging of late. It's because I'm not following the rules...... But what else is new right?

Last Monday the scale read 111.9kg / 246.7lb so that was down about half a kilo or one pound from the week before. Have to be happy about that. To be honest I have not checked the scale this week. Tuesday and Wednesday, was a struggle, I had to sop myself from stepping on it. But after that I actually have forgotten about it. Bsically I am just trying different methods to see if there are any changes to the way I approach the week and my weight.

First week. I tracked food and weighed in daily - at the end I lost about a kilo.

Second week. I tracked food but not weighing - at the end I lost half a kilo.

Third week. Not tracking and not weighing - final test will be on Monday.

And after those three lines it is obvious that week one worked best for weight loss. Why am I supprised!!!

Just means I have to track and weigh daily to continue do well. And whenever I get tired of it, I just have to ask myself if I really want to get to goal... Simple.

Yeah, I know, don't all laugh at the same time :o) if it was that simple I'd have been at goal a long time.

Good news is I have an appointment on Thursday for a fill. So that will help.

In other unrelated news...this is Tiny Monsters...
I am addicted to this fun little time waister. Breeding new monsters, and collecting all the coins are fun ways to pass the time.

And another little thing
Yep, I got the new iPhone 5, I'm loving it :o) it's cute and fast and makes we want to call and text people :p

Okay, that is all from me, just a quick one to let you know I am still about and thinking of you all. I shall return :o)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, when you lay out the past 3 weeks like that, it's obvious, isn't it? Logging and weighing are the way to go! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo iPhone now, eh? Love mine. Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete