Places to go; Things to see

Monday, November 26, 2012

After the weekend

Week 140 post-op weigh in,
Starting weight: 151.9kg / 334.9lb
Last week: 110.1 kg / 242.7 lb
Current weight: 108.6 kg / 239.4 lb
Change: loss of 1.5 kg / 3.3 lb
Total Weight Lost to Date: 43.3 kg / 95.5 lb

Sorry about the last post, I really should not post when I am that tired.

But hey, check out that loss this week. 1.5kg, I am kinda of amazed, but it does support my remark from over a week ago, that starting back at the gym usually takes a while for me to see a change on the scale! So glad I have stuck to it and not blown it!

This week end was actually a bit of challenge on that front too. Saturday was my work team's Christmas party, we had to come into work for the day for a full day of sales training, but afterwards we moved on to dinner with a BBQ buffet (where I ate a tiny piece of chicken and of fish with a small bit of salad on the side) and then we went off to a club to dance the night away!

All up, I did drink a lot of calories, I couldn't tell you how much, but it was definately less than half than anyone else in the team, they drank a very big amount! And that just gives my something else to be thankful for with my band! I get tipsy a heck of a lot quicker now that I have the band, and I don't give in to the munches early in the morning when I have been drinking as much anymore either!

But it was a great night of fun and I am counting the dancing as my exercise, cause there was a whole lot of it and it was very active :p So different from pre band times when Imwould just shruffle about on the dance floor and then sit down ten minutes later! I was jumping and dancing about, having a great time!

As you can amagine, it was a bit of late night, and we were all staying in the city at a hotel in the city, so we were up at 9:30 in the morning having breakfast, but I actually only stuck to coffee before heading homing and doing some veging out on the couch. By the afternoon even that was too strenuous and had a nap for about four hours. Only got up to cook dinner and preparebmy lunches for the week before heading back to bed.

I didn't get to the gym this morning, but that was only a small set back after the weekend, I just have to not blow this weeks victory on the scale! So now I am going to bed so that I can get up early and head to the gym in the morning.

Have a great Monday and enjoy the rest of the week :o)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Woo hoo for the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing is great exercise! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete