Places to go; Things to see

Friday, November 16, 2012

Slipping

Don't worry, it's not the band, just me... This morning I didn't get to the gym, so no exercise today!
I feel disheartened by it but I am currently in a lot of pain from a sebaceous cyst on my chest. It has flared up and I have been in pain and on antibiotics for a week, nothing happening, so this morning I went back to the doctors and he has now given me stronger antibiotics (actually two types) so that the infection can be killed and the swelling can go down and the pain go away before they cut it out.

I hate pain. And this is painful!

Every other morning this week I have gotten up and gone to the gym, done a good thirty minutes on the treadmill, starting the C25K program and I have finished week one. On the alternate days I have been doing 15 minutes on the treadmill at a fast walk, and then 15 minutes on the stair climber, that gets the blood pumping :o)

I will be back at the gym tomorrow, that is for sure!!!

I have to, this weekend is going to be a Twilight wekend - a couple of friends and I are watching all the older movies before going tomsee the last install,ent on Sunday. There will be lots of chocolate, alcohol and anything not good for me, sort of completely blows my goal of getting under 100 kg, but this one of those times were i am just going to hope for the best!

Maybe the chocolate will taste bad....... I would probably just eat it anyway!

I will make sure i have a goog healthy breakfast and be extra good from here on in :o) Night all!!!

Exercise: 7 out of 40 sessions completed

Blogging: the is 4from 20 posts to date!

Weight: 110.2 (aiming for 99 kg)

2 comments:

  1. You scared me with that title!! So glad it's not your band that slipped, and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, that looks painful! And yes, I was worried you were talking about a band slip, so I'm glad that isn't the case!

    ReplyDelete