Places to go; Things to see

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Trying Something Different

I have been trying something out and it worked okay.....
This is the second time I have done this, written out my day thenight before to see if I can stick to it!

The first time was on Monday and it went prett good, the only thing I didn't do was a blog post, if you are reading this, I have obviously succeeded in getting most of what I wanted done today :P

Now you may think it is weird to have such an early bed time and "no reading" next to it, but that is due to the fact that both Monday and Tuesday nights I was reading until about 1am and am still recovering from it. I figureif I write it down, I may have a better chance of listening to myself!

Oh yeah and the reason why I didn't post on Monday? Because that is a weigh in day and the news wasn't good... up a little bit from last week

Week 148 post-op weigh in,
Starting weight: 151.9kg / 334.9lb
Last weigh in: 107.4 kg / 236.8 lb
Current weight: 107.7 kg / 237.4lb
Change: gain of 0.3 kg / 0.6 lb
Total Weight Lost to Date: 44.2 kg / 97.5 lb

Second week in a row that it has crept up! I know I have no one else but myself to blame, and it is all in my food choices! I am just so frustrated with myself!

Okay deep breathe taken and I am starting over yet again.....

It is up to me to decide what I eat, when I go to sleep and wht I do with my time!

Remember this Samantha!!!
That is all for today :o) and just think tomorrow is the Friday before a long week-end!!! Yay!

4 comments:

  1. I love that idea. However, I can barely remember to log my darn food. LOL...I'm the worst. I'll make a to do list only to throw it away when I realize I didn't do anything.

    You will ge there honey. I'm cheering for you. I'm watching and waiting for you to that 100 lbs lost. You are almost there...and when you make it...there will be a lot of screaming and jumping for job over her in Texas. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the 'only person to blame is myself' -- to the point I'm too afraid to weigh in this week :D well today is a new day...right. I too have an early bed time...and yes, I would also have to add no reading or I'd stay up all night..well unless I'm reading for work, then it puts me to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!!! I love the log - it's a great way to stay on track. Good job on you! And I go to bed by 930, I have to get up way too early to stay up till 1 am, so no judgement on this end for going to bed early...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing it down is an excellent idea. whatever works for you- DO IT!

    ReplyDelete