Places to go; Things to see

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Learning Process

It seems that I have to learn my band all over again!

Having had little to no restriction for so long, relearning the small portions and what doesn't work is kind of weird! Weird that I have to learn it again, because it seems as though I should never forget that lesson.

It should be second nature by now, but it isn't. I have been ignoring the fact that I have a band for the last six months, hence why I am where I am!

To make matters even more interesting I am actually on holidays at the moment and as I type and travelling through the night on The Ghan. An iconic train trip from Darwin to Adelaide over three days.

Only problem is the very limited internet access while travelling. I only get bars on both my phone and iPad when we stop in a town. Next stop is Alice Springs at 9am!

So far on this trip I have embraced the small bits and slowly eating meals and leaving plenty on my plate. It is good to have the yummy meals still, and know that they are not going to completely unravel me as I can only eat a small part of them. And I have followed the golden rule of protein first!

So here it is, just a quick update to say I am still here and still working my band the way I should! With it, and not trying to get around it :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Beth Ann, it's going great so far :)

      Delete
  2. I love train rides and long for a cross-country trip with my kids. There's so much to see!
    Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete